So what’s this all about?
On the surface, the Paddle In The Park Contest is a chance to find a hidden paddle, somewhere in a park in Ontario. But that’s just a small, incidental aspect of this summer-long event. The contest was conceived as way to re-enforce the idea that being in Nature – or like what we call being “Out There” – is such a rewarding experience. To do this, we listed at least 9 rewards then added another, a tangible representation of all those rewards in the form of a handcrafted (Badger®) paddle. People had a lot of fun following the contest and looking for clues, because when each paddle was found we drew a random winner for a prize package. 2013 was a huge success and we’re looking forward to an even better contest for 2014 – with more rewards, more paddles, more celebrity paddle-hiders and more great stories of getting “Out There”!
So what can you do to get your rewards?
Well, the contest doesn’t begin until July, but in the meantime, you can:
- Learn more details about the Paddle In The Park Contest
- See the real rewards for getting “Out There”.
- Check out last year’s paddles and prizes or see where last year’s paddles were hidden
- Find out how you or your company can get in on the fun as a sponsor
- Meet our paddle hiders - 3 are back from last year and we have a couple new, surprise paddle hiders as well!
- Or you can read the latest updates and stories from last year, dig into the contest rules